A Spooky Scary Halloween

My story is about a weird/really scary Halloween. The 3 Characters are me(Matthew) my friend Even and my other friend Caleb. The Forest in the story, there is a creek in it. It happened when we were trick’er treating. Okay now time for the story.

One day after school me and my friends did our home work then started playing out-side. When we were out-side we heard a really weird noise from my woods, first time we thought it was a branch that fell. Second time it happened/we heard it was more clear and we thought someone was there so we ran in-side.

After we ran in-side my mom said get you’r costumes on it’s time to go trick’er treating. So we got them on, and then waited at the door for my mom to tell us to go. 20 minutes later, they heard something in the woods again behind someones house. So they went to explore.

When they went into the forest they thought they saw something across the creek move behind a thick tree. So then they thought it was just a bird so as they were walking out of the creek they heard something behind them so they go and look over into where the water would be in the creek.

La Fageda d'en Jordà adriana serra via Compfight

I got my picture from Flicker the photo’s link  and it is by  is Adriana Serra.

What do you think they saw?

What do you think they did after they saw It?